The J-4000 Heavy Duty Garment Steamer is the heaviest of the Jiffy Steamers and comes with a hose and handle for steam direction. A regular nozzle like on the J-1 is available for this steamer (just ask before purchase). It’s a powerful millinery (or garment steaming) tool with an internal corrosion-proof water tank that holds 3.78 litres of water. This unit also has two convenient user settings enabling you to keep the unit on standby, ready to steam when you are and reducing wait time for frequent use.
Available most times within days of order. However, this is subject to stocks in Australia and sometimes there will be a wait time. If this is the case, we will contact you with more information. This product incurs a $15 bulky item fee if posted to you. Pickup from the shop is free.
J-4000 Garment Steamer Features:
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Two convenient user settings: PREHEAT and STEAM.
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Internal 3.78 litre water tank made of corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel.
- Built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge also indicates any sediment build-up.
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- Durable die-cast aluminium housing.
- 1500 watt Incoloy heating element.
- Australian plug (240V)
- Colour-coded high-temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.